Delete PDF pages in a couple of seconds for free
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|Description:||PDF is a one of the most popular formats. It’s full name is Portable Document Format. The reason PDF is so widely used is its ability to preserve original document formatting. It looks the same on any screen. This means you can view and share PDF document with any app and print it with any machine.|
|Initial Release:||15 June 1993|
How to Delete pages from a PDF File
How to delete PDF pages online
The fastest and most convenient tool to delete pages from a PDF file is AltoDeletePDFPages. The most exciting part for users is that it’s 100% ready to use right away. That means there is no need to sign up or install anything. Another major advantage is it’s absolutely free. And after exploring AltoDeletePDFPages, you’ll notice it has a user-friendly interface, is very fast, easy-to-use, and takes the security of your documents seriously.
Follow the steps below on how to delete pages from PDF documents with the Alto tool:
- Go to altodeletepdfpages.com.
- Browse for the document on your device or upload it from the cloud.
- Choose the pages you want to remove from the file.
- Click on the Delete button and wait a couple of seconds until it finishes processing.
- Save the new document to your device or back to the cloud.
A smooth internet connection is the only thing you need to get it done fast. There are several options for selecting the page(s) you want to remove. Go ahead and click on their preview image or type page numbers you intend to remove in the field (don’t forget to separate them with commas). For those who need to delete PDF pages, it’s never been easier than with Alto.
How to delete PDF pages in Google Chrome
Being one of the most popular internet browsers, Chrome has a wide range of additional features for improving user functionality. Among them are browser extensions that enable you to quickly locate and find the tools you use most often – without having to open a new tab. The Alto Delete extension makes it possible to delete PDF pages from a document you're working with and save the result to your Google Drive right from the tool in Google Chrome.
Check out how to Delete pages from a PDF document using the Alto extension for Chrome:
- Open the Chrome Webstore and select the Alto extension.
- Add the tool to your browser.
- Click on the logo in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the document from the cloud or pull it right from your device.
- Choose the pages you want to remove by typing their page numbers or by viewing their preview images.
- Submit the changes.
- Download the resulting file to your computer or online storage.
Because of its simplicity, efficiency and security, many find Alto to be the perfect tool for quickly working with PDFs. It only takes a few minutes to install and you can use it as many times as you like. If you don’t know how to delete pages from PDFs, try the Alto extension. With your Chrome browser and the Alto extension, you’ll be rid of all the hassle and wasted time spent searching for an easy-to-use solution.
How to delete PDF pages in Windows
Devices that work on Windows OS don’t have a built-in application for previewing files in Portable Document Format. Therefore, if you need to delete pages from PDF documents, a third-party solution is a necessity. There are partial tools like Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for Windows 10, but neither of them offer fast or simple solutions for working with PDFs. To simplify the process, use AltoDeletePDFPages to delete PDF pages quickly and easily regardless of the browser you choose to use.
Follow the instructions below to get your new doc in a matter of seconds:
- Type altodeletepdfpages.com into any browser you prefer.
- Select the document from your device or upload it from the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive).
- Click on the images of the pages you need to remove or type their numbers separated by commas in the intended field.
- Press the Delete button and wait a few seconds.
- Download the new document to your computer or upload it to the cloud storage of your choice.
Managing document workflows is easier and much more convenient with the help of an online solution like AltoDeletePDFPages. It allows you to delete PDF pages in a couple of clicks and doesn’t charge you a dime for it.
How to delete PDF pages on Mac
macOS provides a wide range of options when it comes to having to edit files in Portable Document Format using Preview. This solution also enables MacBook users to delete pages from PDF files in just a few clicks without the need to install any additional applications. Preview has a full suite of tools for working with PDF files including annotating, merging, rearranging page order, and so on.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to delete pages in a PDF:
- Open the document in Preview on your Mac.
- Go to the toolbar and open the sidebar menu by clicking on the Sidebar button. A list of thumbnails for each page will appear on the screen.
- Select the thumbnail of the page you want to remove. To remove multiple pages, press and hold down the Command button.
- Go to the Edit option and choose Delete or click Delete on your device’s keyboard.
- Save the new document.
Preview makes the process fast and simple. However, there is an online alternative that specializes in working with PDFs – AltoDeletePDFPages. Is it free? Of course, and it doesn’t even require you to install or sign up for anything. Deleting PDF pages has never been faster or easier.
How to delete PDF pages with Adobe Acrobat
Being the first name associated with Portable Document Format, Adobe provides all the tools you need to manage the process. These include converting, merging, exporting, splitting, combining, compressing, rotating and deleting pages from PDF documents. The platform provides a 1 week free trial period. However, it’s not as simple as going to a website and dragging the doc you need onto the page. First, you have to install Adobe on your computer.
To delete PDF pages, perform the following:
- Open your document in Adobe Acrobat.
- Select Organize Pages (you will find it on the right-hand side of the screen).
- Choose the page thumbnails of the pages you intend to delete and click on the trash bin icon.
- Press the OK button.
- Save your changes and download the resulting file.
To receive full access to all of Adobe’s tools for document management (including the option to delete pages from PDF files) you’ll have to register and provide all of your info. After that, you'll need to download and install the application. Remember, that as soon as seven days have passed, payment will be required. But don’t worry, there are alternative online solutions for those who don’t want to pay extra. AltoDeletePDFPages is one of the best options with a full suite of document management tools, user-friendly interface, and doesn’t require you to sign up.
How to delete PDF pages on mobile devices
In today's world, the likelihood of you having a computer on hand at all times is just as unlikely as it was 10-15 years ago. Yet, working with documents in a time when speed is everything, it's important to have an on-hand solution. Therefore, mobile tools on your smartphone for document management are more important than ever. The most efficient choice is to use an online solution like AltoDeletePDFPages. The Alto service allows you to delete pages from PDF documents in a just few clicks even while on the go.
Follow the instructions below to delete PDF pages from your document:
- Open your preferred browser on your portable device and type altodeletepdfpages.com.
- Upload the Portable Document Format file from your smartphone/tablet or cloud storage.
- Select the page(s) you want to remove.
- Remove them.
- Save the resulting file to your mobile device or upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
Deleting pages from PDF isn’t a complicated task as long as you have the right tool. Never again be dependent on a computer again. All you need is a phone or tablet and smooth internet connection. Make the right decision and use Alto’s tools for all of your document-management needs.
How to delete PDF pages on iOS
If you use an iPhone or iPad for your business processes, there are a number of options for you to choose from for document management. If you don’t want to install any applications to your iOS device, the best route is to choose an online solution. AltoDeletePDFPages is the perfect tool to delete pages from PDF documents regardless of your location, right from your iPhone or iPad.
The guidelines below will help you complete the process in a matter of minutes:
- Open Safari on your phone or iPad
- Enter the web address altodeletepdfpages.com in the search field.
- Upload the document from your iPhone or iPad.
- Delete PDF pages by selecting those you want to remove and clicking the Delete button.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Download the new file to your iOS device or upload it to the cloud.
You no longer need to waste your time looking for a suitable software solution for managing files in Portable Document Format. The Alto service has a full set of tools for merging, extracting, combining, rotating, and converting PDFs. If you want to delete pages from PDF files on your iOS device, use AltoDeletePDFPages to get a high-quality solution without paying extra.
How to delete PDF pages on Android
Despite the popularity of Apple devices, the market share of Android users is much larger than that of iOS. Therefore, in order to stay competitive, companies are creating applications developed specifically for the Android operating system. Services providing document management solutions are no exception. AltoDeletePDFPages makes the process of deleting pages from PDF documents fast and easy.
The instructions below are a guide to help you delete PDF pages in just a few clicks:
- Type altodeletepdfpages.com in your web browser.
- Open the website and add the document by clicking on Choose file.
- Select the pages you want to remove and press Delete.
- Save the resulting file to your smartphone or cloud storage.
- Share the document via email or other messengers from the list of options.
Upload any PDF you need regardless of where you have it stored. To delete pages from PDF documents with AltoDeletePDFPages, all you have to have is a stable internet connection. Despite the wide range of options on the market, the Alto service is the only one that combines speed, quality, security and affordability. Try it out today. You won’t be disappointed.
If you need to remove pages from a PDF, the best option is to use an online solution. AltoDeletePDFPages provides you with step-by-step instructions to simplify the process: upload the document from your device (regardless of the operating system) or cloud storage, select the page you want to remove, and click Delete. Then, just save your changes.